Why are We….?
Why our country, with a Rich Heritage of more than 5000 years, is still a POOR THIRD WORLD Country?
The difference between the Poor & Rich Nations, does not depend on the available
It depends solely on HUMAN RESOURCES.
“Why Are We? Inspirational Article”
Business Executives from Rich Countries and their counterparts from India,
show no significant INTELECTUAL, ABILITY orCAPABILITY Difference.
The Racial or Color factors also do not evince any difference. Migrants, lazy & unproductive in their
Own Country, become highly Productive & Efficient in First World, Middle or Far-East Countries.
WHAT & WHY IS THE DIFFERENCE, THEN?
The DIFFERENCE is in the Basic Attitude,
Discipline & Sense of Responsibility of the People, ingrained & molded by Value-based Societies,
Modern Education & WORK CULTURE.
When we analyze,
following TEN BASIC PRINCIPLES by Vast majority of the people in those countries, has made ALL THE DIFFERENCE:
- In-built ETHICAL Behavior & high sense of FAIR-PLAY in general.
- High Sense of RESPONSIBILITY & INTEGRITY.
- Respect for LAW & REGULATIONS.
- High Sense of DISCIPLINE & CHARACTER.
- Meticulous & Productivity Oriented WORK CULTURE.
- civic sense and Common courtesy towards fellow citizens.
- PUNCTUALITY and Effective Time Management.
- Cultivating and Nurturing THINKING MINDS Not APING MINDS from Childhood.
- COLLECTIVE BENEFITS are not sacrificed for INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS.
- EXAMPLARY TEAMWORK.
Why Are We
If we start from TODAY and instill above TEN BASIC PRINCIPLES in Ourselves and in our Children in Our Homes, INDIA, in which Our Children will live, will be a FIRST WORLD COUNTRY.
Gift a Better India
Make a DIFFERENCE and GIFT a BETTER INDIA to your CHILDREN.
Please Write your reviews about “Why Are We? Inspirational Article.”